Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stab me please !!!

Yes, I didn't go to school for a few days among this week.

I was lying at home due to my laziness.

I drift into nostalgia and I had figured out something.

I could tell everyone sincerely, semester 2 holidays is a great killer to all students.

Don't care whether you are in primary or secondary.

Why? Why this happen ?

Short answer ----------Bored

I had sitting in front of my computer for a couple days.

What can be I do?

Well, just simply gaming and suffering internet which I often do at home.

Rawr, gonna bit someone to cure my boredom.

Who will be the one ?

He? She ? Or you ?

Seriously,  I was not satisfy with my semester result because failing occur at UEC papers which may be wrote into green card. FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Think it in an alternative way, it was quite okay actually since I only put 10% effort for my exam.

My SPM is coming on next year.

I bet it is a busy year to go.

Not because of the studies but playing still.

A lot of tuition will be going on on next year.

Some are self selected , some are been invited by friends.

Tuition is very good, it provides extra time for us to talking with each others.

Last, camera is ready on you, Fen Hong mei...hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment