Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last post before PMR

Oh my fellows friends, the stupid PMR is coming soon, around 59 days more need to face the trial exam. It is a bad news for me, because i haven't learn all the subjects yet. I still 24/7 online although everyday 2 days get a test. History, Geography, KH and Science need to read through once time again start from From 1 until From 3. Chinese still be OK, just these few times exam get a shit result, got many wrong on the Grammar section. English ? Don't bother so much, i felt hopeless to RRSS english teacher. Two weeks ago, a new BM teacher was coming to teach us instead of Madam Mujan. She named Naomi. Her name same homophones as Chinese "Niaoni".
She looks hot but muka muram! First day teaching already show off how clever she is and how many contries she went, pissed me off. Just yesterday, she returned back the Composition books to us. I know my BM is suck, but please don't spread my broken essay to whole class know eh? STFU this noob teacher, you better find TJX to work as a chick behind Sin Liang.

This Thrusday, got tow Japanese girl came to our school. Both beautiful level are under moderate. Their height are one high one medium. The higher one looks so old. She should comes to here with a guardian identity. The medium one leh, looks cute but still out of my expected. Their both wear short skirt, but they should don't know that these few weeks keep raining and the wind keep blowing. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Yesterday, the 2011 years batch prefects has announced. Many peoples has chosen to be prefect on next year, majority are girls. But i didn't have. It is OK, just lost a piece a prefect certificate after graduated. Doesn't matter, because if get 10A+ sure can beat that piece of Dato Fong signatures paper. It is enough for me to write on here, i shall continue blogging after the PMR and UEC exam. Good Luck for all my From 3 friends on October. May god bless we all! Byes

No comments:

Post a Comment