Thursday, November 4, 2010

Enjoy the holidays

Hello all folks and gossipers , I'm back.
Time pass quick fast , I had finished my PMR and UEC exam in October.
This year PMR is easier than last year but my BM hohoho~
UEC ? No Idea. Totally did not study at all. Surrender ~

Last Sunday, we had fun at Jia Xin's house.
We gambled, playing and also singing songs at there.
Most memorable game that I like was the punishment section.
Many peoples grabbed the chance to put the bulky ice cubes into my shirt.
In that moment, I just realized that I got an army of enemies at class.
That night, Bacteria Tay had ordered foods from outside and we eat together.
Eventually, we can't finish them since most of them had ate a lot of hotdogs and fish balls before the dinner.
In here, I must praise Screw Queen for the delicious Kiwi Jelly.
It was so delicious and tasty.
Next time teach you how to beat Kim's them when playing Monopoly, sucks their money...hahaha
Around 8pm, I received a call from my mother.
She forced me back with her due to unknown reason.
Sorry to myself, because I missed the gambling chance and can't win back all the money that I lose in the morning.

Talk real, this holidays was quite bored than past years.
Everyday wakes up late in the morning, after brushing teeth straight online.
First saw Pinky, a Hua Chi girl who keeping chasing Willber Pan drama.
What so ever, I must thanks to her help and also the information she gave to me.
In here, I must to say I'm not a "coward".

Just now I had chatted with my cousin who was currently studying in Chicago.
He told me that his annual school fees is US 26000 which is also known as RM 80200 for a year.
Quite shocked after hearing that, and that fees doesn't include living cost.
What an amazing number to me. I think there is not way to let me give up education easily.
9A+, here I come.

Next, 10m away my house gonna build a highway. Everyday the construction vehicles keep working around there and released poisonous gas. I get sick because smell too much of them.
Luckily, they are now working farther away from my house or else I gonna take in dust everyday.


Three stupid dogs


Construction vehicles


Construction undergoing~

No comments:

Post a Comment